Turning over Logo and Image Files
Our support team can add custom logos and images to your project. When providing this as a service, we will:
- Rasterize the image to a high-quality mezzanine file.
- Extract a clean alpha, if present in the source image.
- Size the logo to look balanced relative to the other elements in your logo block.
We accept the following file formats, in order of preference:
- A vector file like AI, EPS, or PDF. With alpha whenever possible, please.
- A 24-bit PNG with alpha.
- A TIFF with alpha.
- A PNG, TIFF, or BMP without alpha.
- GIFs as a last resort, but—really?
- JPEGs as an absolutely last resort.