The logo uploader is available whenever you're actively editing a logo block in your Endcrawl project:
- Click "Upload a Logo"
- Either browse your local computer for a file to upload, or
- Drag and drop directly onto the uploader.
- Logos you've uploaded will appear at the top of the default search results.
- To permanently delete an uploaded logo, click on the trash can icon.
Cropping and Sizing
Logo files should be, at a minimum, 288px wide or high (whichever is largest) for 2k projects, or 576px for 4k projects.
We recommend uploading higher-resolution images, up to 2048px.
You'll need to crop images before uploading. Endcrawl logo blocks place images in a grid of squares, so please keep this in mind when prepping your files.
We accept the following file formats, in order of preference:
- JPEGs as an absolutely last resort.