Deleting Rows from your Google Doc
You can delete rows from your G-doc the same way you would in any other spreadsheet program.
Delete a single row
- Click on the row number on the far left side to select the row, and open the Edit menu. Or, right-click on the row number
- Select "Delete row XYZ"
Delete multiple rows or an entire credits block
- Click the first row's row number
- Hold down the Shift key and click on the final row's number
- Open the Edit menu, or right-click the selection
- Select "Delete rows ABC through XYZ"