Adding a New Episode or Project to an Existing Production
To add a new episode or other project from within an existing Endcrawl production:
- Click the project label next to the production title, at top left. This is a dropdown menu for switching between projects in the production, and adding new projects to the production.
- Select "+ Add new Scroll project" or "+ Add new Cards project".
- Give the project a name, like Episode 103 or Mains on End.
- Copy the new project from one of our templates, or from another Endcrawl project you own.
- If applicable, choose whether to copy the membership of the Endcrawl project you're copying from.
- Click "Create".
Here, we add a new cards project to production "Endcrawl Sample":