Importing your Credits into Endcrawl
- Once the import is finished, we hand control of your project back to you.
- From that point on, all revisions should happen in the Endcrawl G-doc.
- This G-doc syncs directly with your Endcrawl project, allowing you to make quick revisions and renders.
Do I have to send you a file to import?
Nope! You can just start working directly in your Endcrawl project, if you prefer.
But we also understand that first drafts often come from the production office in Excel or Word. So we're here to help with that, too.
Okay, I have a file for import. How do I send it to you?
If you have rough credits ready to go:
- Send the file as an email attachment to Endcrawl Support. Please include your project title in the email. We'll take it from there.
- If your credits are in a Google Sheet already, you can simply share that with email@example.com. We only need Viewer access.
- If you have an Endcrawl project set up already, you can go straight to the Credits tab and click the Upload Credits Document button. That will pop it right in our import queue.
When should I request my import?
How long does the import take?
Do you have an End Credits Template?
This is a free resource. You can generate your own Perfect End Credits Template here.
What offline formats do you accept?
- Microsoft Excel (strongly preferred)
- Google Sheets (strongly preferred)
- Apple Numbers
- LibreOffice Calc
We also accept these formats, although the import will take longer:
- Microsoft Word
- Apple Pages
- LibreOffice Writer
- Plain text files
We've made a bunch of edits in Excel. Can we send you more Excel/Word docs for re-imports?
We can offer one re-import on our Feature PLUS tier. However, we generally do not provide multiple re-imports. If your workflow demands offline "email attachment" workflows, we strongly recommend that you work with a traditional title house this time. We know this is occasionally unavoidable.
Endcrawl works by maintaining a Google Doc as a single source of truth. We think this is the best way to keep everybody in sync. And it dramatically cuts down on overages, errors, and other frustrations.
What about per-episode imports?
On our Episodic PRO tier, we only provide a single courtesy import for an episode of your choice. Typically we'd import episode 1, help you dial it in, and then leave it to you to clone episodes 2 and onward from it. If your credits don't change much from episode to episode, making per-episode changes to the credits yourself is a viable option.
If your credits do change substantially from episode to episode, or you're short on time, per-episode imports are available on our Episodic PLUS tier.