How can I access my project Google Doc?
Each Endcrawl project is linked to a special Google Doc spreadsheet.
If you're having trouble accessing your Google Doc:
1. Make sure you're a project member.
If don't have an Endcrawl login, or if you aren't a member of the specific project, please start by contacting one of the project's Owners.
Ask them to add you to the Endcrawl project, and share this link explaining how. Once you're a project member, you'll have access to the project's Google Doc as well.
Please note: it's up to the individual project Owners to decide who gets access—Endcrawl Support can't make that call.
2. Add your Gmail or Google address as a member.
You'll need a Gmail or Google-controlled email account in order to use Google Docs.
If your primary Endcrawl login is not a Google email address, you'll need to add one as an additional project member:
- If you're a project Owner, you can do that in the Members tab.
- If you're not a project Owner, please contact them for help.
Again, it's up to the project Owners to decide who gets access—Endcrawl Support can't make that call.
3. Make sure you're signed in to your Google account.
You can only access Google Docs if you're signed in to your Google account.
Please double-check that you are. 😇