Adding Fonts to Your Project
Can I use my own fonts on my Endcrawl project?
Yes, you can. A few tips:
- For reputable open-source typefaces, start with Squirrel Fonts and Google Fonts.
- Be careful sourcing free fonts elsewhere—the internet is full of buggy and problematic font files.
- Serif fonts with hairline strokes and thin or light font weights generally don't play well in scrolls. Use at your own risk.
- If you're using commercial fonts, make sure you've purchased the necessary licenses first.
- For inspiration, try our Lookbook.
What types of font files can you install to my project?
We accept TTF and OTF font files.
How do I turn fonts over to Endcrawl?
To bring your own fonts to the party, please
- email the licensed (or Open Source) font files to firstname.lastname@example.org
- let us know which project it's for
- allow about one-half business day for us to do a metadata cleanup pass and install it to your project
Can I upload and install fonts directly?
We don't offer automatic font uploads right now.